A growing iGaming company is looking to employ a Head of Compliance to manage a team of Compliance Managers.
This is a hybrid working position.
Working across multi jurisdictions, you will have leadership experience and enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Assist the compliance department and operational compliance teams with aligning practices and processes across markets to enable consistency;
- Develop and champion the framework for managing and maintaining internal policies, plus responsibility for company policies, ensuring that the same is maintained and distributed and correctly notified to relevant regulators;
- Support the compliance team in delivering helpful and pragmatic advice on a range of compliance issues;
- Implement, manage and oversee adequate training for regulatory compliance throughout the business, enabling cultural ownership of compliance issues;
- Manage relationships with external advisors appointed to assist the compliance department;
- Deal with any other general business compliance matters which may arise from time to time;
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of regulatory guidelines and internal policies and establish processes for monitoring compliance with standards and regulations;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control;
- Prepare reports for the Chief Compliance Officer and executive team and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Strong understanding of the UK regulated market with experience in other markets beneficial.
- Minimum of two years in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking
An attractive salary is on offer for this position.