Head of CasinoPosted 38 days ago
Geneva, Switzerland85,000 to 115,000 (CHF)Job Reference: 33950
Our client is well known and established online casino, who are looking for an experienced Head of Casino with the ambition to offer the best Casino games to their customers. This exciting role is based on-site in Geneva, with a competitive package allowing the successful candidate to play an essential role in running a successful casino product. As this role would require the Head of Casino to be based in or near to Geneva, there is a relocation package available.
The Head of Casino will be responsible for the Casino and Live Casino product portfolio and organisation of the game offer on the website. You will be responsible for negotiating and renegotiating contracts with existing and new game suppliers, testing and putting new games live in collaboration with platform providers.
Other responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will have extensive, demonstrable and relevant work experience in the online gambling world in a Head of Casino role or similar, with substantial knowledge of the online gaming market, product range and local game preferences in the Swiss market, as well as:
- Daily monitoring of player behaviour and product results to ensure players are correctly tagged based on their behaviour.
- In close collaboration with marketing and CRM, create and direct the planning of supplier events to be published, pushed and promoted .
- Collaborate with the marketing and CRM teams to create the best offers and campaign calendar for the casino customers in the Swiss market.
- Responsibility for ensuring that the site is always up-to-date and maintained for casino functionalities and game offerings.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports with clear insights into the performance and developments of casino products, working closely with product and operations teams to ensure site experience and customer journeys are consistent.
- Evaluate and improve new functionality and features in the casino product.
- Training colleagues about the casino products and the contact person for casino related questions.
- Regular analysis of competitors' activities related to product development, promotions and positioning
- Highly motivated with the ability to self-manage and steer to consistently achieve challenging goals within a rapidly changing industry and dynamic organization
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently and collaboratively in different teams
- A very strong analytical ability and sharp on the details
- Experience in influencing and advising senior management and improving online products and services
- Ability to take responsibility, perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Relocation package available
- Attractive employment conditions in Geneva with a very good infrastructure and a high quality of life
- A team with professional and passionate colleagues in an entertaining and stimulating environment
- An experience in a fast growing and ambitious company
- Professional stability and job security
- Advantageous social benefits.
- Free meals and low-cost parking pass.