This role is for a well established company that has been running for decades as a retail, hospitality and gaming business - owning lots of hotels and land based casinos. They also have launched a online casino in 2017 for solely the Portuguese market.
This role is fully remote with a once a month travel to there office - which the costs will be covered for the week that you spend there.
You would be leading a team of around 3-5 across crm however it would not be your typical CRM role as you need to be skilled in Bi/Data/Analytics aswell.
You would work with business teams to determine organizational objectives and be responsible for data collection. This role would need you to identify new opportunities for process improvement, data reporting and customer segmentation.
You would need requirements of such:
• Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Economics, Management, Management Control, Marketing
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence (Power BI) and CRM Management tools (Optimove, Salesforce, among others)
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Minimum experience of 5 years in the position
• Critical and analytical sense
If this sounds appealing to you please apply.