iGaming operator require GoLang devs for exciting new project launch
- Work 100% remotely
- Contribute to development of High Con-Currency and high traffic platforms (100K+ online users at a time) utilising modern technologies
- Be a key member of the team - use your voice to provide crucial ideas into a flat team structure
Client operate several casino and sportsbetting platforms along with creating crash games. Join a team of around 15-20 in size, providing crucial experience in driving their projects further.
As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining their backend systems. You will work closely with frontend developers to ensure seamless integration of the clients systems.
They are looking for candidates who are proactive, detail-oriented, and can work independently.
To apply for this job please include links to your past completed projects that showcase your skills in Golang, MySQL, and Websockets.
- More than five years of Golang practical development experience
- Possess good basic skills, be familiar with data structures and algorithms, and have a deep understanding of multi-threading and network communication related technologies
- Familiar with web technology stack and web application development, including HTTP, security, database, cache, message queue, etc.
- Familiar with MySQL database, with the ability of index optimization, query optimization and large data high concurrent insert query
- Proficient in Redis caching technology, deep understanding of Redis Stream message queue and corresponding development experience
- Proficient in Golang's Gin service framework and GORM framework with high concurrency, massive user experience is preferred