HR DirectorPosted 38 days ago
Limasol, CyprusCompetitive SalaryJob Reference: 34333
A highly successful global company in the iGaming sector is looking to add strategic direction and leadership to the HR team by hiring an experienced HR Director.
You will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives to enhance the cohesiveness of over 500 people working across 30 unique brands.
This role will require the ability to lead and influence across multiple geographies and cultures, and will require a strong understanding of global HR trends and best practices.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive HR strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives, with a focus on adopting more corporate-style characteristics as the company grows.
• Lead the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures that will promote a consistent culture and values across all units, while also supporting the company's rapid growth.
• Establish and maintain effective communication and collaboration channels between offices, departments and HR teams across all locations, and ensure that HR practices and policies are implemented consistently across the organization.
• Collaborate with leadership teams across all units to identify and address HR-related issues, and provide guidance and advice to ensure that HR policies and practices are aligned with local laws and regulations.
• Develop and implement HR metrics and analytics to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of HR practices and initiatives, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Lead, streamline and unify the recruitment and retention across all units, and ensure that the company is attracting and retaining top talent using an efficient and cost-effective methods.
• Provide coaching and support to local HR teams to enhance their knowledge and skills and ensure that they are equipped to support the company's HR strategy and initiatives.
• Assist with setting up new offices in new locations to ensure local office managers get the required HR support.
: • Bachelors and MSc degree in HR or related field, CIPD Qualified member will of course be considered,.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in global HR management roles, preferably in a growth company with a multinational presence.
• Ideally having experience building the global HR function from scratch
• Strong understanding of global HR trends, best practices and legal compliance requirements across multiple geographies and cultures.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence across multiple geographies and cultures, and to collaborate effectively with local HR teams and business leaders. • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
An attractive package is on offer for this unique opportunity.