German Speaking Customer Support AgentPosted 27 days ago
Sliema, Malta, EuropeCompetitiveJob Reference: 35644
entasia are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Support Agent for a go-to iGaming service provider, who have years of expertise, cutting-edge technology, and passion for delivering extraordinary player experiences make us the right choice for any company looking to elevate their success.
They offer a range of iGaming offerings such as; Gaming Services, Casino Marketing, Sportsbook Marketing and Operations, Operations (CS, RPF, KYC), Creative, Data and B.I, VIP Management, Acquisition, Social Media, Content, Product, Legal and Compliance.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be mainly responsible for representing the brand as the face of the company you represent. You will support customers via email and live chat. Communication with other departments is key. You will be the first point of call to receive feedback from players, and then responsible to share this with the relevant teams, so that we always improve our customer’s platforms in a way that reflects a high level of customer service.
- Ensure that players are provided with an outstanding level of service;
- Communicate with relevant departments to provide timely escalation process and following up with pending issues;
- Handle daily management of all incoming requests via emails and Live Chat;
- Assist the relevant departments, including the Fraud and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (when required);
- Maintain customer focus and respond to customer queries in accordance to the Employer’s guidelines;
- Give feedback on recurring customer issues to management and relevant internal departments;
- Respond and action requests from management;
- Promote the Company’s values and products;
- Ensure a professional working relationship with customers and other colleagues working with the Employer;
- Liaise with third party providers;
What we Offer
- German speaking is a must (native or C2)
- Fluent in English speaking
- 1 year + experience working in the iGaming industry within a Customer Service environment
- Customer focused
- Can-do positive attitude and a team player
- Ambitious to learn
- Effective communicator
You should not apply if......
- Attractive remuneration package
- Wellness benefit (after probation)
- Optician/Spectacle and Blue Lens Benefit (after probation)
- Health Insurance (after probation)
- Breakfast/lunch all week
- Monthly snacks allowance
- Training support
- Modern office facilities
- Exciting Company Events
- You want a normal 9-5 job. This role is not easy & requires an all-in mentality. We`re looking for team members who will put in the work that others won`t.
- You cannot take constructive feedback.
- You can`t handle stress and pressure.
- You have the mindset of "Quick Money", this is a marathon, not a sprint.
- You do not embody our core values.