General Manager - iGaming Posted 18 days ago
New ZealandAttractiveJob Reference: 35318
Please note that this opportunity requires residency status in New Zealand or Australia – Sponsorship cannot be provided.
This is an exciting role providing a full turnkey managed service across all areas including, product, marketing, operations, software development, finance, payments, retail support and Business Intelligence. The position requires someone with a strong appetite to learn and get involved in many business areas and projects as the account continues to develop with adding new online products and services. The role requires P&L management with a focus on driving revenue growth as well as cost control. This role will help our client maximize the effectiveness of our products and services through the effective utilization of emerging marketing, payment and platform technologies, content strategy, analytics and reporting, and program optimization. The role must maintain a strong relationship with the customer and with our clients global stakeholders to support the goals for increasing returns to its beneficiaries.
- Own the igaming account from top to bottom including a p&l budget and direct customer interface, providing support and customer updates during implementations, strategic planning meetings, and communication on any issues including downtime and outages (24/7 support)
- Establishes budgets, short- and long-range objectives and criteria for monitoring progress and measuring and reporting on the programs challenges and successes.
- Manages day to day operations including any issues or incidents through to successful resolution
- Assist in developing and implementing the product strategy in line with the product teams, as well as 3rd party providers
- Assist in developing and implementing the marketing strategy in line with the client, their ad agency and the growth marketing team
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure major deliverables are met, documentation and timelines are developed and delivered, and effective communication is provided to team members
- Serve as a customer advocate during the planning and prioritization meetings
- Ensure optimization of revenue across all sites (mobile / desktop /work with BI)
- Manage the product roadmap, game development, and game deployment.
- Ensure effective cross promotion of products across all channels (retail, online)
- Facilitate multiple weekly/ bi-weekly/monthly status calls across functional areas (marketing, finance, customer support, product, executive steering committee/ status calls, etc)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant field (iGaming/Lottery Ideal).
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience with managing and owning large customer operations focused on driving revenue growth and profitability through effective operations and strategic management in the digital and interactive space.
- Experience driving online marketing and product initiatives and managing to revenue and budget goals.
- Experience with digital technology, solutions and products, including understanding requirements and functionality.
- Experience managing accounts to advance product and marketing plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Project / product / marketing and/or operations experience required
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Tech savvy within the digital content space
- Enthusiasm and leadership
- A strong work ethic and perseverance is necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience drafting proposals and presenting in front of clients/colleagues is ideal