Full Stack DeveloperPosted 20 days ago
Il-Mosta, Malta, Europe€45000 to €55000Job Reference: 35091
My client, a leading payment solutions provider is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team on a hybrid basis in Malta.
Forming part of a young talented team, the Full Stack Developer will be part of the expansion. The successful candidate will be actively involved in various parts of the software development life cycle.
• Developing and maintaining first-class solutions for leading, global financial institutions across the world
• Forming part of a large team of experienced professionals, you will be participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle and specialise in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services
• Collaborating with different parts of the business, you will engage with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and other internal teams to meet client needs effectively.
• Staying current with advancements in web applications and programming languages.
• A degree in ICT or related professional qualifications, or equivalent
• 4+ years of work experience in software development
• Proficient in Java, Maven, Spring, REST web services, XML, JSON, JQuery
• Experience in microservices architectures
• Have a good understanding of User Experience (UX) analysis/design
• Familiar with the Agile Methodology
• Hands-on experience with solving browser-specific issues
• Proficient in database management systems, preferably Oracle
• High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage
• Possess strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
• Good communication skills in both written and spoken English