Work for a top US company
They look for a Front-End Engineer that will design, code, and support UI prototypes, production UI services, integrations with microservices endpoints, solve problems, collaborate with team members, and work to support manual and automated testing in an engineer-led continuous deployment environment by performing the following duties:
1. Demonstrate proper use of UI frameworks with low-latency and memory-efficient implementation.
2. Strive for clean, well-tested, and expressive code.
3. Collaborate with product and design stakeholders.
4. Apply appropriate branding, styling, UX flows, and wireframes.
5. Develop with appropriate UI architecture and integrate with REST APIs using best practices.
6. Write and maintain unit tests and code coverage reports and strive to release well-tested bug-free code.
7. Collaborate, develop, and deliver innovative solutions to our business teams including new services and features in modern apps using experience gained from previously developed legacy apps.
8. Drive results from collaboration, prototyping, test-driven CI, and pull request reviews (ticket tracking, acceptance testing, etc) by producing high-quality code and continuing to learn to improve the system.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education & Experience