Director of Retail SportsbookPosted 75 days ago
Las VegascompetitiveJob Reference: 35336
We are looking for a Director of Retail Sportsbook Operations. Bring your experience and knowledge in sports betting and sportsbook operations to head up all retail operations across the US. This role is based in Las Vegas, NV, and will report to the Chief Executive Officer. We are looking for an individual who has significant experience in retail sportsbook operations and is looking to become part of a team for a growing US business.
- Oversee all retail sportsbook operations across the United States.
- Hire and lead a team of sportsbook managers who are responsible for the day-to-day management of operations on the ground at the casino.
- Work with casino partners to plan operations, staffing, and events.
- Collaborate with leadership such as marketing, product, content, compliance and trade to ensure retail operations are best-in-class.
- Ensure that all compliance and regulatory needs are met by the retail sportsbook staff.
- Play an integral role in the planning, development and construction of new sportsbooks in the US
- Report on retail sportsbook results and drive constant improvement and revenue growth.
- Must obtain and maintain a gaming license when required in all live jurisdictions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university preferred.
- Must have extensive experience in the area of sportsbook operations, including time working in a sportsbook in a casino environment.
- Responsible to respond to common inquiries from internal stakeholders or regulatory agencies.
- Must be able to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, and client.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time