Industry Leading Casino Operator need Development Team Leader
- Lead and develop a team of 6-8 developers
- Provide leadership on scrum meetings, stories and lead full stack Projects.
- Chance to work with a market leader in their space, with a rewarding, happy and motivating environment
Client was established over 10 years ago, to rise to the market leader in their space, they offer 8,000+ casino games, provided from 150+ game developers.
Your input into the team will be crucial, contributing significantly in the entire product development life-cycle.
Your Day to Day:
- Push the full lifecycle of design through to implementation of full stack solutions for your team
- Hands on coach, guide and mentor said team of developers.
- Ensure a match between business requirements and product delivery, whilst ensuring development best practice and conducting code reviews.
- Provide key input into design/architecture
- Not only mentor and lead existing developers in the team, also recruit and onboard new developers into the team.
- Write high-quality distributed system software..
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to gather and/or share information relating to team activities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to lead with creative and innovative solutions to challenging problems, excellent technical judgment, clear communication and teamwork.
- Experience leading development teams would be beneficial..
- Expertise within PHP and also Unix/Linux.
- Good knowledge of MySQL, distributed revision-control tools
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Previous experience running teams using Agile Development methodologies would be beneficial
What the client can offer
- Flexible start and finish times
- Professional development support
- Hybrid working opportunity within Malta
- Wellness allowance
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance if needed
- Free breakfast and lunch provided through new penthouse kitchen
- Refer a friend bonus
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage, birthday, paternity leave
- 1 volunteer day