My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for 2 DevOps engineers to grow their team.
The role can be fully remote in Europe, however all candidates have to have a good level of German language knowledge.
- You will be responsible for the smooth operation and improvement of their AWS cloud infrastructure.
- You will work on the high availability, scaling and monitoring of our applications.
- You will operate their modern and innovative gaming platform and enable the engineering team to work independently with the system.
- You will automate recurring processes and oversee their continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Excellent knowledge of tools such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Relevant experience in the administration of Linux servers and cloud infrastructure (ideally AWS)
- In-depth experience in IT security and network technologies
- Knowledge of scalable and highly available infrastructures using AWS, as well as Kubernetes and databases
- Very good German (C1) and very good English language knowledge
About the business
- High flexibility in terms of working hours and place of work
- Plenty of creative freedom thanks to flat structures and a collaborative culture
- Medium-sized company values paired with cool products
- Intensive, structured onboarding and customized personnel development
- Sustainable corporate growth
Don't hesitate to reach out!