Database Administrator Posted 22 days ago
Belgrade, Serbia, EuropeAttractive salary depending on experience Job Reference: 34500
Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
As a Senior Oracle Database Administrator, you'll be responsible for setting up, configuring, maintaining, optimizing, tuning, backing up, restoring, migrating, upgrading, and monitoring a range of Oracle and Postgres databases in a dynamic, highly transactional production environment across global industries.
• 3+ years of experience in highly transactional production environment
Desired experience and skillset
• Proficiency in Oracle / PostgreSQL database installation, configuration, backup and recovery management, migrations, upgrade and patch management, performance tuning and other administrative activities
• Familiar with Oracle / PostgreSQL database server configuration – capable of tuning server configurations to optimize performance as per required workload
• SQL performance monitoring and tuning
• Creating and interpreting entity-relationship diagrams
• Writing, analysing, and debugging complex SQL statements
• Experience with replication configuration in PostgreSQL
• Underlying operating system core skills (Linux, Windows)
• Linux bash scripting
• Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
• Intermediate or advanced English writing and communication competence