Our client, a Software Development company in the iGaming industry, is hiring a Data Architect to join their team in Europe! This role can be onsite in Italy, Malta or remote within Europe.
As a Data Architect you will help define and improve the client’s backend application architecture in terms of data location and work on general performance, scalability, and robustness improvements.
- Develop, align, and evolve the enterprise-wide data strategy to support delivery of corporate objectives.
- Build a framework of principles to ensure data integrity across the business
- Provide technical oversight to solution delivery in creating business driven solutions adhering to the enterprise architecture and data governance standards.
- Be an advocate of data security principles and ensure appropriate security practices are embedded in any data strategy.
- Contribute as to how the business evolves Data Governance practices and influence the adoption of data standards.
- Develop key performance measures for data integration and quality.
- Support third party data suppliers in developing specifications that are congruent with the Enterprise data architecture.
Skills & Qualifications;
- Proven experience in architecting and implementing Business Intelligence and Data warehouse platforms, Master data Management, data integration and OLTP database solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of industry best practices around data architecture in both cloud based and on prem solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles of and best practices behind data engineering, and the supporting technologies
- Deep understanding of data warehousing and data transformation (extract, transform and load) processes and the supporting technologies
- Excellent problem solving and data modelling skills
- Experience mapping key Enterprise data entities to business capabilities and applications.
- A strong knowledge of horizontal data lineage from source to output.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!