My client, a leading GameTech company, is looking for a skilled Data Analyst
to join their BI & Analytics team in Athens
You will primarily concentrate on topics related to Commercial, with a focus on areas such as Country performance, Budget, financial KPIs analysis. Additionally, you will also delve into areas relevant to Product, including Sports Betting, Gaming, Rewards & Communications, Accounts & Services, among others.
- Foster strong relationships with relevant functions to enhance data understanding.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the tools used by corresponding functions and the data they generate.
- Champion improvements in data quality that have a significant impact on function understanding, leveraging your deep knowledge of the code base.
- Conduct quantitative analysis and provide insightful interpretations of data to validate hypotheses on business strategies and performance.
- Effectively communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders, enabling informed business decisions.
Desired experience and skillset:
- 3+ years of related experience
- iGaming experience
- Data storytelling skills
- Stakeholders management and interpersonal skills
- A data-driven attitude with analytical focus and a good understanding of statistical methods.
- Strong SQL and MS Excel skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience with statistical software.
If this sounds interesting to you apply and let's have a chat.