Data AnalystPosted 78 days ago
Cape Town, South Africa, Africa720000Job Reference: 34827
My client, a leading supplier of unique and innovative igaming content is looking for a skilled Data Analyst to join their team in CapeTown.
Join a dynamic and innovative technology organization that pushes boundaries, solves complex challenges, and shapes the future. Be part of a team of brilliant minds driving groundbreaking solutions. Unleash your potential and make a real impact in a forward-thinking company.
The company is dedicated to attracting the best talent available and is committed to providing highly competitive compensation packages.
• Create interactive visuals and reports to provide intuitive insights
• Conduct analyses, experimentation, and investigations using various statistical methodologies
• Create A/B Testing experiments to various aspects of our Slot games
• Communicate technical concepts and findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Develop a business understanding and use this to identify opportunities to deliver solutions to business needs
• Understand data structures, databases and query optimization
At least 2 years of work experience in a data focused development role.
• A degree in a quantitative field : Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Physics, Finance, Economics, or Engineering
• An excellent communicator with good presentations skills of technical concepts and findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Knowledgeable in conducting AB Testing experiments.
• Experienced in using SQL (SSMS/Snowflake)
• Experienced in using PowerBI and/or Tableau.
• Experience with a programming language such as R, Python and any other statistical tool