Cybersecurity OfficerPosted 22 days ago
Lisbon, Portugal, Europe€50-55KJob Reference: 34521
Industry leading Affiliate Marketing operator need Cybersecurity Officer
- Remote in either Malta or Portugal
- Lead the company's initiatives regarding security - manage in totality, the company's loss prevention and digital security
- Join a company with a flat structure, and also put a lot of focus on the development of their talent in the long run.
Your Day to Day:
- Establishing and following through with security standards and processes.
- Identify potential threats and risks in security, design and provide a solution focused approach, implementing preventive actions.
- Take action to increase security of technical infrastructure and build a culture of awareness among employees and business partners.
- Creating and implementing internal regulations and procedures.
- Conducting audits to identify potential security risks and to detect and prevent losses and thefts
- Overseeing the execution of contracts and liaising with external security service providers
- Managing security incidents and conducting security tests and audits.
Who you are:
- 5 years of experience in security area
- Knowledge of security standards and solutions in infrastructure (cloud), web applications and IT environment areas
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial, as you take ownership of the security aspect in Tech organization
- Knowledge of and experience in most common security standards
- Previous experience within an Agile environment
- Strong understanding of GDPR requirements. Knowledge & understanding of relevant legal & regulatory requirements.
- Experience in working in the SaaS industry
- Previous experience with the management of IT Security Incidents.
What the client can offer you:
- Flat corporate structure that welcomes new ideas
- Flexible working culture - work in the way that suits you best
- Excellent perks package
- a long term approach to your journey with them and your professional development