Customer Solutions Architect (Spanish & English)Posted 13 days ago
Circa €80,000Job Reference: 32260
A Pentasia client, a licensed Merchant Acquiring Bank providing cross-border Smart Acquiring services to global merchants and payment service providers, is looking for a Customer Solutions Architect to join them remotely from anywhere within Spain.
The plan is to enter the Spanish and Portuguese market, therefore a very high Spanish level is required.
The position at hand:
- Lead the technical engagement of the customers throughout their lifecycle to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of our solutions
- Conduct technical presentations and architecture design sessions, to demonstrate the capabilities of products and services, emphasizing how you can help their business grow (Pre-sales activities)
- Obtain high level understanding of the customers’ day to day processes, payment activities & needs
- Work with different internal teams (such as Product, sales, marketing, operations & support)
- Serve as key contributor for current and future products and marketing strategies by collecting feedback from customers and market knowledge
- Conduct discovery and assessment workshops with clients, understand and document client needs, and suggest the best solution
- Identify & build customized solutions for strategic customers and manage their delivery
- Be actively involved in analysis, solution design, client communication and implementation.
An ideal profile might look like:
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a Solution Architect, Pre-sale Engineer or Product Manager
- Technical/Engineering background or engineering education
- Proven experience in analysing and defining requirements and building tech based solutions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal, internal and external)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluency in Spanish, English and at least another additional European language
- Strong sales capabilities and experience in customer facing teams
- Execution skills in a matrix environment
- Knowledge & Experience in the online payment processing industry
- Ability to travel as required, approximately every 5-6 weeks to meet clients, trainings, conferences etc ...