Customer Service ManagerPosted 31 days ago
Bogotá, ColombiaCompetitiveJob Reference: 35630
Our client is a global gaming technology operator and one of the fastest growing ones in the industry. They’ve been certified as a Great Place to Work across their offices and is now looking for a Customer Service Manager to provide a productive and motivating work environment.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for following and implementing the general strategy within the team, leading and focusing on people development, team morale and performance, overall operation and function of the department.
- Collaborate with the head/director in accomplishing the overall goals of the division
- Create strategic plans, set long-, medium- and short-term goals and turn new ideas to projects
- Monitor BPO providers and deliverables
- Allocate projects and monitors progress, provide advice and assist when needed
- Analyze, evaluate and report for the overall results of the internal and outsource operations (quantitative and qualitative metrics)
- Collaborate with supervisor and team leaders to ensure the smooth internal and external operation
- Monitor performance and needs of direct reports and overall performance of the department
- Responsible for recruiting needs and processes
- Collaborate with the QC team in regards of the qualitative reports (agents/ department evolution according to the KPI's)
- Be updated regarding the customer service trends, tools and practices
- At least 2 years of experience in a relative position in customer service management
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Methodology is desirable
- Passionate about Customer Service, with a data-driven approach and the ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, autonomy in decision making, quick reaction to sudden incidents, efficient, flexible
- Available to travel as the role requires occasional face-to-face meetings with colleagues or to visit partners and/or 3rd parties.