My client, a growing company focused on the use of data to benefit e-commerce operations, is looking for a Customer Data Analyst to join their talented data team in Tallin.
The client offers a competitive compensation & benefit package & will assist with relocation and visa application.
- Suggest, implement and perform rigorous statistical measurements for relevant processes and analysis.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on Campaign Analytics, highlighting what makes certain campaigns successful and others less so.
- Conduct Financial Analytics, update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and under performing.
- Experience enhancements, take the lead in analysing the impact of changes to product, site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investment was delivered or not.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity and accuracy by working with BI.
- Providing a clear and understandable path through different scenarios within the businesses.
- Support business decisions of key stakeholders through using different analytical tooling.
Desired experience and skillset:
- Experience in iGaming industry.
- Experience manipulating large datasets using SQL, Webhooks, Python or similar.
- Experience working with custom queries within SQL.
- Experience within data visualisation tools (PowerBI / Tableau).
- GoogleBigQuery, Snowflake and Google Analytics.
- Experience in manipulating data structures and modelling through data.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!