Country Manager ChilePosted 38 days ago
Chile, SantiagoCOMPETITIVEJob Reference: 34377
A global Gaming Technology operator is looking for a Country Manager in Chile to join their international team. This is a remote role, based in Chile.
The Country Manager will be the primary growth driver in the Chilean market. The CM will be the company’s key representative in the market, in a role responsible for developing, driving, coordinating, executing, and following up on the strategy for the market in an effective manner. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and coordinating all resources supporting Chile, directly as well as indirectly, including managing the local team and partners and working closely with the headquarters to successfully implement the business growth plans.
Skills & Experience
- P&L ownership and responsibility for the market to ensure delivery of results in accordance with the set budget and targets as well as weekly and monthly reporting.? The business’s spokesperson in the market and main contact person for Chilean operations and product development.
- Ensure smooth flow of information and communication between local and HQ teams.
- Overall site, customer experience ownership, and customer satisfaction for the business.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the market including competitive and regulatory environment.
- Conduct and/or coordinate market research, business plan preparation, budget, and go-to-market strategies.
- Align with Marketing Manager and HQ on the country marketing strategy and local brand positioning and ensure it is in accordance with P&L.
- Overview marketing budget allocation in close cooperation with Marketing Manager and HQ.
- Ensure compliance of all activities with input from the local Compliance manager, including responsible gaming activities.
- Responsible for the team structure, recruitment, and retention.
- Ensure the local team is working according to the business campaign planning process, contributing with campaign ideas, marketing briefs, and campaign review deliverables.
- Overview of the local content strategy and provide guidance to local content execution.
- With the support of central analysts and the BI team, follow up and analyze all the marketing activities to make sure they are in line with budgets and targets. Ensure clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results.
- Use international best practices and share local best practices to work towards improving one of the business brands’ overall marketing and CRM execution, making sure we use our learnings in the best way across markets.
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar position ideally in the online gambling industry.
- Proven success managing a P&L and a team.
- Proven experience in budget forecasting and implementation.
- Experience in working in an international environment across locations, teams, and functions.
- Good understanding and experience in Marketing and CRM.
- Good understanding and experience in the Chilean online market and consumer behavior.
- Stakeholder management skills and experience working as a stakeholder, specifying requirements across the company in a positive, collaborative and performance-driven way.
- Customer-focused, passionate, hands-on, and excellent executor, with a strong business and growth mindset.
- Strong leadership, cooperation, and analytical skills.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Native Spanish speaker. Excellent command of English