Content Writer (Turkish) - Onsite/EstoniaPosted 44 days ago
Estonia€30,000 - €35,000Job Reference: 35564
Content Writer (Turkish) - Onsite/Estonia
Relocation package provided!!!
- Are you a Content Writer fluent or native both in Turkish and English?
- Currently residing in Estonia or willing to relocate there?
Then this opportunity is what you need to elevate your career!
As a Content Writer, your role would be to ensure all communications are produced to specification, on time and to the highest of quality.
You need to be comfortable working across multiple brands with potentially very different tones of voice and brand guidelines.
If you can turn technical and mechanical briefs for promotional material into industry leading content on site and within communications then you are exactly what we are looking for.
If you are up for the task then we'd like to see you:
- Writing engaging marketing copy for our partners to promote their services and products.
- Collaborate with other teams.
- We'll keep learning every moment of every day with you. You'll get to discover your capabilities with new products, new services, new markets and much more.
- You'll have the opportunity to offer new ideas and execute them. Together with the team, you'll fix and implement new things for the end customers.
- You'll be the voice of our partners. You'll keep their tone of voice consistent - from messages to public facing pieces.
We will be shining together with you if you have:
- Have copywriting experience. It’ll be totally cool if you have a background in marketing, creative writing, journalism or advertising.
- Have experience in iGaming.
- Have a portfolio to show how awesome you are.
- Have experience with Agile working methodologies.
- Show creativity to offer key messaging and concepts based on marketing strategy.
- Have excellent Turkish and English skills - to the point where you can proofread and edit.
- Understand marketing concepts.
- Strive in a fast-paced environment.
We will show our gratitude by:
- A degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field would be desirable (but if you don't have this we'd still like to hear from you).
- Experience with SEO and task organising tools such as Jira, Yoast, WordPress, iA Writer, and Google Workspace.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML is a plus.
Therefore, if you are fluent or native in Turkish & English, have a background as a Content Writer or similar field and currently live in Estonia or Happy to Relocate there then get in touch now at: firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!!
- Creating an exciting and fun international English-speaking environment.
- Working in a brand new office in Tallinn.
- Organising different company and team events.
- Offering extra sports compensation + private health insurance.
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and an awesome benefits package.