Chile Marketing Manager Posted 4 days ago
ChileCOMPETITIVEJob Reference: 34598
An award-winning online casino and bingo brand is expanding to Chile and seeking to hire a Marketing Manager to help launch the brand in the market and deliver the ongoing marketing strategy. This is a unique opportunity for a highly talented, self-motivated, and experienced marketing manager, with exceptional media landscape knowledge and marketing campaign management skills to influence the future of the brand and the business from early on.
- Working with the internal marketing team, the Head of Marketing LATAM, the internal design studio, and external advertising agencies (as required) to lead the development and execution of all relevant ATL and digital marketing campaigns assets, based on the approved yearly marketing communications strategy including all relevant testing and optimization.
- ATL activity is currently defined as TV, radio, sponsorships, out of home, DM/door drop advertising – plus other offline channels as defined by the evolution of the yearly media strategy
- Digital marketing includes PPC search and social, programmatic, app install campaigns, email campaigns, organic social media.
- Specifically, this will include the following:
- Writing ad hoc tactical and strategic agency briefs for all required ATL and digital campaigns across casino and bingo
- Manage agency briefing and overall creative development process from briefing to ad production, ensuring all ads are delivered on time, to brief and on budget – approved by all the relevant internal stakeholders
- Work with retained media and creative agency to manage all supporting marketing admin, such as estimating/invoicing, monthly rotation plans, usage negotiations etc.
- Monitor the earned media strategies of competing online casinos/sports betting companies (and other verticals) to define best practice and use that insight to drive on-going strategy improvements
- Ongoing reporting of marketing campaigns’ performance and optimization.
- Through adequate management of the yearly marketing budget meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly business KPIs e.g new depositing players, CPAs, channels’ ROI.
- Act as the ears and eyes of the company on the ground. Conduct regular compactors analysis spanning across product offering, user journeys and marketing campaigns.
- Assist the product and development teams with local testing, and onboarding of new service providers.
- 3-5 years’ experience in developing marketing strategies and campaign management either agency or client side. Track record in launching new brands to the market is an advantage.
- Successful track record working in the gambling industry or a similar digital led high volume transactional industry.
- Specific experience managing Advertising, DM and media agencies
- Thorough understanding of the local media landscape including relationships with media owners and publishers.
- Hands on creative development experience
- Previous experience working in regulated industry with strict advertising codes sand regulatory pressure is an advantage
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Strong understanding of Chilean demographics, culture, and media consumer
- Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally. Experience working with internal and external agencies and business partners.
- Confident, with strong initiative and ability to multitask and deliver on time and on budget with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills. Solid attention to detail