Online Casino ExecutivePosted 48 days ago
Malta€25,000 to €30,000Job Reference: 34403
Our client is a global leading online sports betting and casino operator, and they are looking for an enthusiastic Online Casino Executive to join their growing team!
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the Casino KPIs under the supervision of the Casino Manager through initiation and execution of promotions and campaigns, player segmentation and analysis, games performance reviews and optimization and assistance or ownership of ad-hoc and ongoing projects.
- Propose, plan, and execute promotions and campaigns with clear objectives to deliver the Casino KPIs working closely with CRM, Marketing and Operations.
- Perform prior and post campaign analysis to identify areas for improvement, create an effective follow plan and conclusions or take appropriate action.
- Responsible to optimize and propose various strategies that increase player engagement and website performance.
- Liaise with Fraud, Payments, CSD and various teams in day-to-day casino related operations and escalations.
- Works closely with Game providers to maintain a deep understanding of their products according to Pinnacle Casino Strategy and KPIs and build good relationships that help mutual growth.
- Regularly review games performance and pro-actively highlight any new trends for consideration as well as lobby recommendations for consideration.
- Investigate and take immediate corrective action to mitigate losses to the business.
- Assists the Casino team to improve the Casino product, performing user-acceptance-testing of new features and proposing website upgrades that will improve results.
- Understands the business and marketing metrics in view of casino strategy and works with numbers-driven analytical approach.
- Understand how Pinnacle campaigns and the Third parties campaign tools operates while being fully aware of player strategies and mechanics.
- Keep up-to-date with market and industry knowledge and ensure all games offerings and relationships with suppliers are compliant with all relevant regulations.
- Ability to recognize player activities that are either beneficial or detrimental to the business
- Has strong data-driven and analytical approach
- Ability to make decisions, present solutions and multitask
- Self-driven with a positive and hands-on attitude, with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be methodical, focused and highly organised with good attention to detail
- A great team player, able to prioritize and work independently with little supervision where needed
- Demonstrable work experience in online gaming industry.
- Understanding of online casino bonuses and game products
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
If you would like to find out more please get in contact today!