A leading iGaming company are looking for a Business Unit Financial Controller to join the team. The ideal candidate would have the opportunity to lead the business unit finance team.
- To deliver the monthly management reporting pack on a timely basis – normally within 3 weeks of month end, this to include full analysis of all revenue, spend & variances versus the forecast and budget;
- To produce other timely and accurate financial management information as required to support the business and to ensure it is delivered in an efficient and timely manner using IT and staff resources. Lead the monthly reporting to the SMT
- To plan, manage and deliver the rolling monthly forecast and budgeting processes.
- To monitor, support and assist in the delivery of annual Business Unit’s KPIs;
- To maintain the integrity of the accounting system (Netsuite) and monitor revenue and costs on an on-going basis to ensure they come in on target;
- To conduct financial oversight of spend, alongside continuous management of spend (actual, forecast and budget). This will involve interaction with Operations personnel and customers;
- Lead, Manage and develop the Business Unit Finance team;
- Tax compliance in respect of VAT and Corporation tax.
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 7 years post qualification experience in a dynamic large commercial, service driven, international business environment, ideally within the i-gaming or internet industry;
- Strong analytical, budgeting and forecasting skills to understand and interrogate financial data and deliver effective advice and recommendations;
- Somebody who takes responsibility for their work and can consistently deliver accurate timely reporting;
- Strong team player with an ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to deliver solutions and results;
- Strong IT skills particularly in MS Office, Netsuite, and Power BI.