Business Intelligence Data AnalystPosted 38 days ago
London, United KingdomCompetitiveJob Reference: 34001
Our client is an exciting and dynamic online performance marketing company who work on several of their own iGaming brands as well as some of the biggest iGaming names in the industry. They are looking for an experienced and data-driven BI Data Analyst to join their vibrant team in the London office 2/3 times a week on a hybrid working model to help grow their business to the next level. Experience in the iGaming sector is a must have!
The successful BI Data Analyst will be responsible for business analysis, insight generation, and BAU reporting; involving data preparation, data analysis and creating visualisations using industry standard BI tools. Our client is looking for someone that is confident in manipulating and analysing large data sets from a variety of sources, proactively presenting actionable insights and recommendations for the business.
As a BI Data Analyst, you will be required to maintain the suite of existing Qlik reports, managing the creation and dissemination of recurring reports, whilst creating new reports and dashboards using visualisation tools to bring meaningful insight to stakeholders as required. This role will require working closely with other areas of the business, such as CRM, Marketing, Support, Risk and more, to collaboratively identify data-driven opportunities for the business, so being comfortable with liaising with stakeholders up and down the business is crucial.
Other responsibilities include:
Our client is looking for a BI Data Analyst, who has graduate in any STEM discipline, with demonstrable experience in the iGaming industry with strong maths, statistics and logical skills, together with a passion for numbers and creative visualisations.
- Select and deploy appropriate analytical and statistical techniques to help with a range of tasks including trend analysis to identify patterns in behaviour, user journey analysis, product gap analysis, etc
- Provide ongoing and ad-hoc training to various areas of the business surrounding QlikSense, Python and SQL. Be a Data Literacy champion!
- Conducting regular in-depth analysis and making clear data driven recommendations as well as reporting on the value of implemented changes. Create new and manipulate/enhance existing ML models to help understand customer behaviour, and gaming analytics.
A BI Data Analyst with Commercial experience working with Web Analytics, specifically Google Analytics, Sharepoint and JIRA and commercial experience using Qlik is desirable but not essential.
A competitive salary and benefits package is being offered, so if you are interested please get in touch to find out more.
- Previous experience in providing data driven business insights
- Experience of SQL and Python to transform and analyse large datasets
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and peers
- Experience analysing customer, transactional and/or online data
- Exposure to customer / marketing analytics e.g. segmentation, churn, retention etc
- Familiarity with data visualisation software such as Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, Looker etc