Business Analyst iGaming – Remote Posted 60 days ago
São PauloAttractiveJob Reference: 35503
Who will you work for?
Our client is a leading name in the online gaming industry in LATAM who are committed to providing a secure and entertaining gaming experience for all their customers. They are now seeking a dynamic Business Analyst to join the team and contribute to the continued success of the platform.
- Requirements Gathering: Work closely with developers & stakeholders to gather and document business requirements for new features and improvements on the gaming platform.
- Project Management: Be responsible for incorporating new project requirements into specification and manage the project to completion, maintaining open lines of communication with both developers and stakeholders.
- Process Improvement: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements in the online gaming operations.
- Risk Management: Assess potential risks related to gaming operations and implement strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay informed about industry regulations and ensure the gaming platform complies with relevant legal requirements.
- Payments: Manage payments vendor relationships and monitor the integration process to ensure all works correctly.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Specific experience in the iGaming industry preferred.
- At least a bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study or an equivalent qualification.
- Proficiency in business analysis tools and methodologies, with a focus on Agile methods.
- Familiarity with information technology in the gaming industry and relevant certifications, such as Project Management, are advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills to conduct comprehensive requirement analysis, market research, and data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and contribute to product design discussions.
- Must be fluent in English.