Taking accountability for team delivery, you will serve as a leader to enhance productivity and foster a culture of collaboration and communication within and between teams.
We seek versatile engineers who are passionate about mentoring and thrive on embracing new challenges. Our engineers maintain a product-oriented approach and embrace a growth mindset.
Main responsibilities :
- Assume responsibility for software delivery within a squad.
- Lead prioritization efforts and provide mentorship to others and coach engineers to grow professionally.
- Collaborate closely with product owners, leaders, and engineers to develop the best possible product for our customers.
- Coordinate release activities, including clear and detailed plans or checklists for testing and roll-out.
Desired experience and skillset
- Hands-on people management experience.
- Experience as Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Data specialist.
- Technical Knowledge (Python, SQL, Machine learning, OBIEE...)
Hybrid working model, combining home office and 2 days of working in the office (Sevilla). The company offers a complete relocation package.
Additionally, they have an amazing benefit package on top of the base salary.