Affiliate Manager (New Zealand Region) - Australia RemotePosted 108 days ago
Attractive, DOEJob Reference: 35378
Role: Affiliate Manager – focusing on New Zealand Region
Location: Australia (Remote)
One of the most well established online gaming companies in the world, is looking for an energetic, passionate and self-motivated individual who has experience working as an Affiliate Manager in the Online Gaming industry and is based in Australia.
Who we’re looking for:
- Account management of existing affiliates.
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all affiliate marketing activities including recruiting new ones.
- Implementing marketing campaigns for the existing affiliates and setting up tracking tools for specific landing pages and affiliate.
- Working with the design team to deliver marketing assets that optimise acquisition.
- Work closely with different departments to optimise customer LTVs.
- Experience of working with affiliate tracking platforms.
- Experience in online gambling businesses
- Demonstrated track record of managing successful affiliate marketing campaigns and achieving revenue targets.
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to create strong relationships.
If you are an ambitious Affiliate Manager, experienced within iGaming with a massive can-do attitude, enthusiasm and a desire to get in at the ground floor of a young and growing company, this is the place for you.
- Competitive remuneration
- Remote working
- Opportunity to make impactful contributions during a phase of high growth
APPLY NOW!!! Or express your interest via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org