Affiliate Manager - LATAMPosted 66 days ago
BrazilJob Reference: 35113
Purpose of role:
My client is a robust supplier that employs talent across dozens of regulated markets. Their LATAM division is looking to hire an Affiliate Manager to develop and roll out a comprehensive affiliate marketing strategy across the region.
They are looking for a talented Affiliate Manager who excels at working in a fast-paced commercial environment and must have experience in affiliate marketing withing the iGaming industry.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive affiliate marketing strategy that aligns with the overall user acquisition and digital marketing goals.
• Lead and manage the Affiliate Marketing team, providing strategic guidance, setting clear objectives.
• Identify, recruit, and onboard new affiliate partners that align with the brand and can drive user acquisition.
• Manage relationships with existing affiliates, negotiating deals, and ensuring partners meet their obligations and maintain the brand's image and reputation.
• Manage external agencies that lead the offline affiliates vertical, i.e. retail venues like bars and restaurants
• Oversee the creation of creative materials and promotions for affiliate partners to use in their marketing efforts.
• Monitor and analyze affiliate performance, adjusting strategies as necessary to maximize ROI.
• Guide affiliates through internal onboarding & KYC processes, resolving any issues / queries in a timely manner.
• Ensure affiliate activities comply with internal compliance rules and regulations within the Brazilian market.
Skills and experience
• 5+ years of proven experience in leading an affiliate marketing team within the online sports betting & casino industry
• Understanding of the affiliate marketing landscape in Brazil
• Current knowledge of affiliate marketing trends and best practices
• Proficiency in campaign performance and affiliate effectiveness analysis
• Excellent written and verbal Brazilian Portuguese communication skills