Who will you be working for?
Our client is a robust supplier that employs talent across dozens of regulated markets. Their LATAM division is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work as the main point of contact for support to group executives.
In fast-paced and ever-changing work environment, our client need someone who can seamlessly blend these two critical skills to ensure our operations run smoothly.
Their vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for their customers, revolutionizing the gambling space as we go. They're home to a global family of more than 30 major established B2C brands, and with a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to high-level Executives and Team.
· Coordinate and schedule meetings, conferences, and appointments
· Manage and organize executive calendars.
· Handle travel arrangements and itineraries.
· Facilitate internal and external communication, acting as a liaison between Executives /Team and other departments.
· Manage and submit expense reports for Executives.
· Support team members as necessary.
· 4+ years of administrative or executive secretariat experience
· Expertise in managing calendars, travel, conferences, and other tasks
· Excellent verbal and written English and Portuguese skills are a must.
· Microsoft Office Skills.
· Experience in the iGaming industry is preferred.