Accounting Analyst ArgentinaPosted 45 days ago
Buenos AiresCOMPETITIVEJob Reference: 35562
A global Gaming Technology operator is looking for an Accounting Analyst to join their newly established team and help us support the company's presence in the market of Argentina. This is a great opportunity for professionals who aspire to advance their career in Accounting and Finance by helping improve the financial and accounting efficiency and robustness of our scaling organization.
- Perform basic accounting duties i.e. bookkeeping of transactions with specific vendor categories and bank transactions, bank reconciliations of the company’s banks, update of accounts statements, monitoring of vendors’ balances and relevant accruals performing monthly reconciliations;
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data. Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data;
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy;
- Resolve day-to-day issues;
- Addressing and responding to suppliers’ daily inquiries and issues;
- Supports ERP reporting with regards to budget and financial statements;
- Participates in the analysis of financial results;
- Deliver Ad hoc requests and participate in projects when requested;
- Cooperate with the Headquarters’ team for the timely and accurate monthly reporting;
- Cooperate with the internal and external auditors’ team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Finance/ Accounting;
- 2-3 years of combined financial reporting/accounting experience in a relevant position in a corporate international environment;
- Basic knowledge of IFRS and local accounting GAAP;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and particularly Excel;
- Previous experience in Microsoft Business Central will be considered as an asset;
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions;
- Fluency in the English language (both oral and written);
- Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem-solving skills; strategic and creative thinking;
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines.