Our client, an online casino technology and services company, is hiring an experienced Windows Systems Admin to join their team on a remote basis. The client has a small company “can do” attitude, focusing on getting stuff done. They have a remote set up with regular communication and a flexible working schedule.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a high degree of technical ability to deliver 1st class support for a variety of technologies and applications.
Due to the 24/7 business operation the candidate must be willing to be available for around the hours support on a shift basis.
- Windows Server design, implementation, and support (Server 2016+)
- Maintaining and updating systems and databases
- Identifying and managing any escalated faults, liaising with third party suppliers on major incidents or network improvements
- Creating and updating of documentation
- Implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting of:
- MS Active Directory
- VMware vSphere
- Load Balancers
- Monitoring Platforms such as Zabbix, Splunk, New Relic
- Storage Networks (Fibre Channel Zoning)
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years in a similar role
- A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server)
- Fault identification and root-cause analysis
- Experience managing Production environments across Physical, Virtualised and Cloud technologies
- Experience implementing fibre networking
- Hands-on technical experience of networking and network security
- Knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP and layer 7 technologies
- Knowledge in source code management including Git and SVN
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!