Media company which focuses on horse racing, greyhounds, football and sports betting is looking to hire a Web Developer as a permanent addition to the team in London.
This role will be situated in the Digital Marketing team and responsible for developing and maintaining marketing owned properties across different brands.
Desired experience, skills and qualifications:
- Experience with WordPress development (custom themes/plugins)
- Experience with responsive and cross-browser development and testing
- Experience in implementing relational databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge of JS frameworks such as React, Angular, jQuery, Knockout and Bootstrap CSS
- Knowledge of caching techniques and general web performance optimisation
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs
- Design and development of owned properties including microsites, chatbots, emails and landing pages
- Lead the release and deployment process across these properties through Gitlab and AWS
- Troubleshoot live properties as well as those in development stages
- Working with the team to transform ideas and requirements into solutions for web development projects
- Develop and maintain user experience across all of these properties through A/B testing with the aim to increase customer engagement and conversion
- Work across departments to help integrate the marketing technology stack across existing and new properties
- Manage relationships with both in-house and external designers to help the design process
- Work with the SEO team to deliver and execute both on-page and off-page updates
- Build and implement new email templates (HTML, CSS) for the CRM team
Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!