We are looking for a talented Web Developer who wants to join our expanding team. The main responsibilities will be to build and maintain iGaming websites. The candidate will also be expected to gain an understanding of how the current system works and be eager to fix any issues that may arise while keeping partners up-to-date.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- You will work with the planning and design teams to agree the best approach to each project
- You will build new features and modules on existing projects.
- You will be responsible to dynamically hook the Middle Tier logic with the Front End, using flags and REST APIs
- All new features and modules will be built in React JS to consume the new micro services backend is building
- Legacy code and old modules will be re-written in micro service architecture and React JS
- You’ll work on any requests that partners may come back with
- You'll work with implementation teams to guarantee the quality of the finished product
- Other duties as assigned
The following skills will be necessary to excel in this role:
- Advanced skills in HTML5 and SASS/SCSS to W3C standards
- Advanced skills of Ajax/JSON and REST APIs
- Experience in Responsive Development
- Experience in Agile Environment
- Experience of Photoshop and Adobe XD to be able to manipulate designs
The following skills will be beneficial
- Experience using JSPs and JSTL and XML
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with source control software such as TortoiseHg / Mercurial
- Experience with JS Frameworks (VueJS, ReactJs or similar)
- Experience with Grunt/Gulp task runner
- Basic experience with Linux commands
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon.