My client, a successul e-Gaming company in the Isle of Man is on the lookout for a Web Developer to join their team. The company has a great, fun culture.
The Position - Isle of Man OR can be remote for someone based in the UK. (travel to IOM a couple of times a year)
The Web Developer is responsible for the development, testing and release of critical and complex web applications for a fast-growing e-Gaming business. The role holder will also ensure that application performances are monitored/analysed and implement improvements as and when required. The role requires strong technical skills and also the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across all departments and with external parties.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Ensure solutions are quality based and incorporate LEAN practices for simplifying business processes.
- Design and develop complex systems and their related interfaces incorporating common services as appropriate.
- Continually seek to improve applications including system performance, functionality, code efficiency and code defects.
- A degree in Computer Science
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
- Back End Development
- Front End Development (would be beneficial)
- Strong understanding in C#, MVC, WebApi, WCF, jQuery and T-SQL
- Experience working HTML5, CSS, XML and JSON
- Experience in Vue.js beneficial
- Experience in creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of OOP design techniques
- Strong understanding of design patterns and architecture, methodologies and implementation
- Experience with prototyping/wire-framing tools
- +3 years’ experience in programming
- Experienced in Agile development environments preferred