My client has multiple highly trafficked gaming websites, all with their own specific target customer segments, brand guidelines, promotional and communication strategies.
They are hiring a Web Designer that will work very closely with both the product and marketing teams for Simulated and Real Money Casino projects. Creating marketing material, including Promotions images, Print, Emails, Newsletters, Landing Pages etc. Creating product related designs - illustrations for new game partners, as well as working on illustrations for new functional concepts, apps and websites.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- An ability to manage multiple projects at any one time to ensure stakeholders requirements are met.
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of UI & UX.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience using JIRA issue tracking and project management tools.
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in Gaming Industry.
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon!