Exciting opportunity to join this leading B2B provider and their fast-growing Live Casino team. You will play an integral role within Live Casino operations, oversee the Risk function across multiple live casino studio locations and will work closely with the Senior Management, Operations and Product teams of the organization.
- Manage, oversee, and expand the risk function within the Live Casino Operations team
- Develop effective risk reduction strategies across all game times and develop risk management plans, goals, and objectives
- Designs and implements risk assessments to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with Operations & Product to ensure the highest standards of game integrity
- Oversee and develop effective risk monitoring algorithms and alerts and develop management reporting dashboards
- Ensure that operators receive detailed investigative as and when required
- Oversite of all incidents - documentation and evidence retention to be kept in a safe and secure manner.
- Deep understanding of live casino products and associated risks: You possess in-depth knowledge of live casino operations and all live casino game mechanics.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of gaming KPIs: In this pivotal role you will need to demonstrate an understanding of game math and basic statistics to be able to spot anomalies in reports and follow trends & key KPIs.
- Strong leadership, communication, and people skills: You will lead an expanding team and excellent leadership skills are a must. The role also requires interaction with various teams across the company and for you to communicate effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Working to the highest standards, even under pressure: You’re ambitious, hold yourself to high standards and thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment.
- Passion for i-gaming: You love casino games and want to be part of a winning team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Math, Economics, Statistics, or a similar field.
- 5+ years of managerial experience in a senior leadership position.
- Advanced knowledge of ExCel and other MS office tools.