Our client is an international operator who is launching in Ontario, Canada early 2022 and will be launching in NJ, US shortly after. As such, they are looking for a business leader, a strong marketer, to launch the brand in North America and lead the operation.
We are looking for an energetic individual who has interest in brand development and acquisition-based marketing. You will work closely with the central brand marketing, digital marketing, affiliates, and CRM teams and be the champion of all local advertising and player communication channels in North America.
You must have worked within the online gaming/gambling industry for 2+ years to qualify for this role as the experience is crucial for this operator! This role reports directly to the COO.
Key skills and experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar marketing leadership role agency or client side in high transactional volume industry.
- 2+ years’ experience working in B2C online gaming in the US is mandatory with Canadian experience an advantage.
- Proven track record of successfully launching a new brand and achieving rapid business growth in the US.
- In-depth knowledge of the US and Canada advertising and media space including establishing and maintaining business relationships with specialist media agencies and media owners.
- Demonstrating hands on approach proven track record in managing significant above the line marketing budgets, campaigns ownerships from beginning to end, including briefing, forecasting, tracking, reporting and performance analysis.
- Experience is people management including recruitment, training, and personal development.
This role is open to both US and Canadian iGaming candidates. There is an option to start in Canada and relocate in 2022 subject to being able to meet US work permit requirement. You must be willing to relocate to the US, however in the future.