We are seeking a VP of Engineering (PAM)* on behalf of our client to lead and expand their Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and be a skilled people manager with a passion for design and scaling a successful engineering organization.
*PAM - Player Account Management: Account, Wallet Functionality, Payments, CRM, KYC Integrations into PAM, Registration & Login, User Flow & Dev Work.
The primary responsibilities of this role include
An ideal profile might look like:
- Providing strategic and operational leadership in close collaboration with the CTO and executive team.
- The successful candidate will translate the company's vision and strategy for the engineering function and track and manage KPIs to objectively assess engineering's progress against the roadmap.
- They will lead and grow the engineering organization by expanding, promoting, and managing engineers and fostering a culture aligned with the company's values.
- The candidate will be involved in recruiting and retaining top talent, building systems and processes that enable engineers to deliver on time with high quality and within budget, and ensuring that services are reliable and performant.
- The VP of Engineering will work closely with the CTO to drive innovation, address technical debt, advance system architecture, and improve processes while meeting overall product and business objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of at least 10 years of engineering leadership experience in a technology company and hands-on experience in architecting/developing highly regulated software platforms in complex infrastructure environments, including hybrid on-prem/cloud solutions.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills are essential to report and escalate identified issues to the right channels, own technology 3rd party relationships
- Champion internal and external SLAs while chasing down the owners.