Outstanding opportunity to join this leading supplier as their Vice President – Live Casino Operations.
This key position will suit those coming from a Director of Operations or COO position for a medium to large B2C igaming business (Casino or SB), managing up to 1000 employees and cover all areas of the business with responsibilities that will include:
- Assuming responsibility for the daily studio operation, planning and execution of the business plans as directed by the company’s strategic plan.
- Budgets, targets, projects, timelines, reports
- Lead the management teams of all studio departments
- Collaborate with the business and product teams to ensure that all new games, features, and studios are delivered in time and at the established standards.
- Measuring and analyzing the performance of the operation from a gaming perspective and staff performance:
- Ensure that the operation is efficient and performing in accordance with the internal rules and regulation and systematically review all processes with the scope of consistently improve the quality of work in the studio for maximizing the existent potential.
- Regularly review the processes and the procedures across the studio operation