Well established Payment Software Provider are looking for a VMware Engineer (Cloud Services)
- Chance to join well established company with over 20 years of experience.
- Be part of the transactional processing power to support the needs of both new and established businesses in the e-commerce and online space.
- State of the Art Tech Stack.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday plus part of an on call schedule
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform 3rd level support for public, private, and hybrid cloud customers
- Responsible for daily technical operations and service request resolution
- Proactively suggest improvements or changes to existing infrastructure
- Upgrade, patch and maintain Cloud systems
- Actively monitor, identify, and resolve system ailments
- Supporting non-technical customers.
- 1+ years’ experience with VMware products administration.
- 1+ years’ experience with enterprise backup solutions.
- 1+ years’ experience with CentOS/RedHat/Windows administration.
- Basic understanding of cloud methodologies and virtualized infrastructures.
- Moderate understanding of networking principals.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow complicated procedures.
- Must be highly motivated to learn and grow as a technologist.