VIP Account Manager – Norwegian Speaking
This is an exciting role covering all aspects of account management, operational processes of the VIP programmes, and reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments. You are a doer, business minded, resilient with a keen eye for detail, solid interpersonal skills and genuine team player. Your true passion lies in leading and driving results getting the customers engaged and delivering the overarching business goals!
- Must have experience in both casino and sportsbook services.
- Must show positive interpersonal skills and can quickly build a report with valuable players.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Norwegian language.
- Flexibility within your working hours and the ability to work various shifts if needed.
- Reinforcing the Super VIP service through Hospitality, CRM, and promotions across multiple brands or dedicated brand/markets.
- Build exceptional relationships with high value clients to provide a personalised service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements
- Act as VIP Champion for Super VIPs, ensuring contacts/queries are handled as priority both individually and by all departments or 3rd parties
- Answering VIP customer queries regarding financial transactions, betting activity and general information queries to provide a one stop contact point which could include gaming queries
- Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for high net worth customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
- Manage targets and budgets
- Maximize and enhance the Customer journey and promoting responsible gambling, aimed at strengthening profitable relationships
- Work alongside our Product and Brand teams to increase brand awareness
- Monitor the customer base for the new Potential VIP customers
- Plan and execute events within the VIP team; entertain and host customers at various local and global events
- Pro-actively make outbound calls to clients providing them with information and promotional opportunities as required
- Improve and expand on product and industry expertise to benefit our VIP customers