Vietnam Country Manager
Purpose of Job: The role will require setting up the brand from conceptualization, building the brand, creating acquisition and retention strategies in collaboration with the relevant teams, to on-going maintenance of the brand. The successful candidate will have continuous interaction directly with their market utilizing various channels such as PPC, SEO, affiliate marketing, email marketing, content marketing & influencers.
- Plan / execute / analyse awareness improvement with regards to new customer acquisition and customer retention promotion, daily customer data analysis and reporting. Drive traffic in using SEO, Paid Search, affiliate, email and content marketing.
- Actively curate brand strategies to ensure our positioning within the market-Define and communicate the local market strategy, offer and product for Vietnam, continuously monitoring competitive positioning & future regulation, in the market adapting strategy and tactics are required.
- Actively manage a full marketing and brand strategy, ensuring that you have an optimal media mix to drive mass market player acquisitions while providing a healthy ROI and establishing the brand. Extending market distribution via affiliate partnerships is a key requirement.
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans/budgets and optimizing accordingly.
- Work across the full player user journey establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player onboarding, retention, and yield.
- Work with Business Intelligence team to ensure player behaviours and any unique market insights are understood and direct optimization of strategy and tactical plans.
- Directly manage all above & below the line marketing activity and the commercial and contractual relationship with local marketing Media, PR & Creative agencies. Additionally, represent the company in the region to major customers, partners, and professional associations.
- Establish additional market led operational processes, reporting and analytics, professionalizing the business while maintaining the entrepreneurial start up and agile approach and spirit.
- Provide leadership and direction to cross functional team while working with other Country Managers and cross departments to capture and optimize synergies.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Highly experienced in PPC marketing channels like Facebook, Google, Native etc. Must have experience in dealing with SEO as well.
- Extremely well versed with local trends and market knowledge to ensure brand remains ahead of the curve.
- Primarily looking for a proven creative thinker with experience in the delivery of new product concepts, creating a market leading brand positioning & proposition.
- You will have strong experience in a Vietnamese marketing and/or territory management role with proven experience managing external creative advertising, PR, and media agencies along with internal central service departments.
- Strong knowledge of the online gaming industry, specifically within the online Casino product category.
- Experience with producing and delivering advertising and promotional marketing campaigns alongside managing performance & response driven acquisition activities.
- You will be a dedicated and strong leader, capable of performing within a matrix structure, with a result orientated attitude, good organizational awareness, and ability to influence key stakeholders.
- You should be driven, energetic and entrepreneurial with a positive attitude towards quick and continuous changes in a rapidly changing environment.
- Approachable team player with collaborative mind-set.
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to take each task through to completion-Analytical self-starter with strong excel skills.
- Proven commercial acumen and experience managing budgets.
- Ability to travel is a must (expect to fly every month around South East Asia).
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in Viet-Start-up experience and culture.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, then you have been unsuccessful in getting to the next stage.
License Number: 21S0621 | EA Registration Number: R1876894