Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing mobile apps and games development companies in the world
- Produce visual effects for our games, including particle systems and animated sequences.
- Follow concept art, storyboards, and written descriptions in order to prototype and implement FX in our games.
- Collaborate with the Art Director to help create and maintain FX art direction for our games.
- Work closely with the internal art and programming teams.
- Create FX textures, using simple geometry and UVs.
- Optimize FX for frame rate and memory usage.
- Produce optimized materials/shaders.
- Maintain a high level of quality while working within design constraints and balancing performance issues.
- Assist in solving technical problems to ensure smooth, consistent gameplay.
- Communicate well with producers and artists in order to adhere to scheduled deadlines.
- Work effectively and efficiently as part of the team in a multilingual environment.
- Fluency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Good timing and animation sense.
- Self-directed and independent working style.
- 3+ years of experience in game development.
- Strong artistic and technical background (e.g. animation, game development, graphics, etc.).
- Experience using Unity Editor or similar game engine.
- Basic understanding of and familiarity with Photoshop and Maya.
- Basic shader and C# coding knowledge.
- Experience with Houdini and writing shaders in CG or other shading language is a plus.