We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Participate in design reviews, team meetings & brainstorming sessions
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Present concepts to teams and stakeholders
- Mentor and coach junior UX researchers on the team.
- Work closely with stakeholders, engineers, product managers, business analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Perform usability studies with consumers
- Operate independently or as part of a team.
- At least 3 years of experience as UX Researcher (experience in iGaming is a plus)
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behaviour related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- A clear understanding of usability, user-centred design and web standards
- Proactive behaviour
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Creativity, problem-solving, passion and attention to detail
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines
- Advanced English language
- Good communication skills
We will only contact candidates who have provided their portfolio.
- A competitive and experience-based compensation package
- Challenging work with latest technologies in a dynamic international team
- Open to remote work
- Professional and personal development
- Creative and friendly environment.