Multinational Mobile Games company is looking to hire a talented UX Designer to join the team in Barcelona.
We would consider relevant experience as a UX designer, game designer, interaction designer, product designer, or another similar role.
- Translate game design ideas into UX flows, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Support the team with user-generated feedback.
- Review UX flows and prototypes from external partners.
- Work alongside UI artists to convey design decisions.
- Frequent interaction with end-users to validate your designs.
- Decision making based on user feedback and research.
- Facilitate and review play-tests.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, QA, and other cross-functional teams.
- Relevant knowledge of designing games.
- Knowledgeable about best practices and the latest trends in gaming.
- Efficient conceptual design skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in relevant design and prototyping tools (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Principle, InVision, pen and paper, etc.).
Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon.