Our client is a large digital media and sports betting company, operating multi-jurisdictionally and looking to add to their growing team! The Company’s sports betting app delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience. Our client creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and e-sports platforms. We are in search of a UA Manager with strong digital experience to work remotely. This position reports to the Director of UA.
The ideal will be developing strategies to segment and target new users to the app.
You will be responsible for running CPI and CPA user acquisition campaigns with Google, Apple Search, Display & Video 360, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter ads and 3rd party ad networks.
- 5+ years of experience building and managing digital campaigns at scale and responsible for significant media budgets on Google, Apple Search, Display & Video 360, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter ads, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile ad formats (banners, big box, etc.) and CPI based performance advertising.
- Experience w/ mobile acquisition strategies and operational best practices, including custom audiences, lookalikes, etc.
- Understand how to build proper account and campaign structures to optimize performance for specific ad platforms (i.e. Power Editor).
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally, working with designers and product teams.
- Experience with social media.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A genuine love for sports.
Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.