Find your place in one of the fastest growing industries in the US - digital casino and sports betting!
We are looking for a strong UA Manager who has a track record of mobile media buying at scale. As a User Acquisition performance marketer, you will acquire users for our client's growing portfolio of clients focused on the rapidly growing online sports betting and igaming industry, while leveraging Facebook, Google, Apple and other self-serve programmatic ads platforms to scale our UA efforts. This is a remote role, based in the US or Canada.
You will be responsible for managing medium to large UA budgets, launching and running campaigns daily, optimizing creatives, keywords and other campaign parameters. If you have experience managing UA campaigns at scale ROI-positively while delivering outstanding execution, we would love to talk to you. On top of some great perks and benefits, you will be working with a top-class leadership team, who can grow you to the next level and help you gain skills and experience to elevate your career.
- Manage user acquisition campaigns, including Facebook, Google, Ad networks, and Apple Search
- Define media buying strategies and drive campaigns to meet the goals
- Test, explore and develop new targeting opportunities through campaign trends, analysis, and industry insights to acquire high-quality users
- Conceptualize, test, and optimize ad creatives to improve creative performance
- Launch UA campaigns in a systematic manner to target the right audience with the right messaging
- Data analyses and ad-hoc reporting that drives user acquisition, retention and monetization for a suite of mobile app products
- Optimize UA campaigns based on defined ROAS, CPI, CPA, CPD and other goals
- Creative Concepts; research the market and the target group of users and define creative concepts that can attract more users
- Creative Requests; execute the creative request from building the concepts to producing tens of different variants in an effort to improve the efficacy of creatives
- Creative Testing; continuously test new concepts and creatives while running A/B test and validating hypothesis
- Reporting; be on top of your campaign data daily and make sure to provide reporting
- 4+ years as a UA Manager (mobile a must) with specific hands-on experience with Facebook
- Ads and/or Google Ads
- Familiarity with CTR, CVR, CPI, ARPU, Retention and LTV
- You have interest in any sports and/or casino
- You like to work independently and remotely, but equally enjoy being part of a team
- If you are interested, please apply as we are looking to hire ASAP!