User Acquisition Manager
You will be working closely with the marketing team to define and execute effective strategies across different marketing channels like social media platforms, search engines and email. You will be responsible for managing a budget and making sure that strategies yield a satisfactory return on investment (ROI) whilst also keeping on top industry trends.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar role within the gaming industry is a must.
- Ability to find and test new marketing channels as part of the growth strategy.
- Data analysis to measure the performance of campaigns to bring in new users and try to optimize that performance to yield the greatest ROI.
- Keep up to date with the latest user acquisition trends so the company can excel.
- He/she must be creative, have excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns.
- Optimize campaigns.
- Discuss with game teams about the results and planned actions
- Communicate clearly to management the plans, status, challenges to meeting objectives